|Wijk / Buurt||Overtoomse Veld|
1 eenheid beschikbaar
|Bouwlaag & Unit|
|Oppervlakte||Vanaf 1.930 m2 tot 24.144 m2|
|Huurprijs||€ 300,00 m²/jaar|
'A unique destination'lnspired by its unique natural parkland setting, Rembrandt Park One welcomes and connects like-minded people to inspire new ways of experiencing business and leisure. Transforming and updating the original 1967 iconic building by renowned Dutch architect Frederik Willem de Vlaming, into a modern, premium work-life office destination. Situated between Rembrandt Park and the Amsterdam A10 ring road, Rembrandt Park One is a high quality, 24,000 sqm LFA renovation of a landmark office building. lntroducing a striking new waterside pavilion with an extra 2,849 sqm LFA of additional office space and public facilities. Located within the ring road Rembrandt Park One is perfectly positioned tor businesses who want the benefit of a city centre location with excellent connections, along with on-site amenities such as a coffee bar, restaurants, sport facilities but at the same time appreciate the space and natural parkland as a back garden. Amsterdam's second largest park was inspiration for the design of the re-development of this iconic 1960s building. The design brings the outside in, well conceived greening and light-filled floors ensure the office environment will support the business community in their day to day needs and offer an enhanced quality of working life. A unique urban locatian with Amsterdam's second largest park as its garden. • Rembrandt Park is a new destination in Amsterdam. Rembrandt Park One is part of a development plan of three buildings in total. Rembrandt Park One, Two and Three;
• High quality renovated 24,000 sqm landmark office building adjacent to the A10 highway;
• Excellent accessibility, close to the city centre, 5 minute walking distance trom public transport hub and 15 minutes by train or car to Schiphol Airport;
• Spectacular views and direct access to one of the largest city parks of Amsterdam;
• Programmable ground floor with a mix of office and social services, including a new fully glazed pavilion with direct connection to the parkland;
• Private underground parking tor 161 cars, 600 bikes including charging points tor electric vehicles;
• Flexible and efficient floor plates from 1,930 sqm LFA in the main building with generous 2.70 metre plus high ceilings;
• BREEAM Excellent ambition level. Location
Rembrandt Park One is located in the West of Amsterdam, a rapidly expanding and prosperous region of the city with excellent transport links. lt is ideally situated within the A10 ring road, enjoys excellent multiple transport connections via train, tram, bus and metro with Schiphol Airport only 15 minutes away and the city centre only 10 minutes by bicycle. Accessibility
2 mins by car to A10. Rembrandt Park is directly accessed by the A10 allowing most locations in Amsterdam to be reached in 15 minutes. Public transport
5 mins to public transport. Rembrandt Park is highly accessible from Amsterdam Lelylaan Station which serves as a transport hub for trains, metro, trams and buses. Bicycle
10 mins by bike to city centre. Rembrandt Park focuses on excellent cycling friendly accessibility and facilities. Airport
15 mins to Schiphol Airport. Easily accessible by car or train Schiphol Airport allows Rembrandt Park to offer excellent international connectivity. After the re-development of the existing building the second phase of this development will commence. On the plot two new buildings will be added with an underground parking garage. The buildings, Rembrandt Park Two and Three, will bring additional premium and further opportunity for convenience retail and services. The second phase is scheduled to be delivered in 2023/2024. This lively destination will have a new public square where people can come together, enjoy the public services and being part of this new and dynamic park community. Availability
The existing building will be refurbished with respect for its iconic 1960s architecture, opening it up for the business communities of the future and redesigned to a high quality BREEAM excellent standard. The main building has 12 levels with flexible and efficient floor plates of 1,772 sq.m. LFA.
1st floor 2,641 sq.m.
2nd floor 2,943 sq.m.
3rd floor 1,976 sq.m.
4th floor 1,976 sq.m.
5th floor 1,976 sq.m.
6th floor 1,976 sq.m.
7th floor 1,976 sq.m.
8th floor 1,976 sq. m.
9th floor 1,963 sq.m.
10th floor 1,932 sq.m.
11th floor 1,930 sq.m.
12th floor 879 sq.m.
Total 24,144 sq.m. Rent
€ 300.00 per sq.m. per year, excluding VAT. Parking place
€ 2,750.00 per place per year, excluding VAT. The offices are designed and finished to a high specification, to meet the demands of modern-day work and driven by quality of enviroment, sustainability, smart building technology and modern, flexible ways of working. - Striking new glazed pavilion
- Generous 2.70 metres plus ceiling heights
- Underground garage provides 161 car parking spaces and 600 bicycle spaces
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Excellent parking ratio of 1:150 sq.m. and high quality bike parking with a ratio of 1:27.5 sq.m Delivery is Q2 2022. Delivery level:
The leased space will be delivered in a new and high-end renovated core and shell condition including:
• Architectural ceiling with induction units;
• lnterior in-built feature LED lighting;
• Wall cable ducts along the façade for data, telecom and electricity;
• Connection for a pantry on each floor;
• Levelled (class 4) floor;
• Sanitary groups per floor;
• 6 elevators in the main building and 1 elevator in the pavilion;
• Nett ceiling height of the floors to be at least 2.70 meters. Sustainability:
- BREEAM Excellent ambition level;
- Local energy generation by a Thermal Energy Storage (TES) system and solar panels;
- The use of natural materials;
- A good air system for a very comfortable indoor climate (comfort class A);
- Located in the park and next to the water;
- Excellent accessibility by bicycle and public transport. Rembrandt Park One is a new destination for everyone. lt's unlike any other office building in Amsterdam. lts unique location in the park provides an oasis of calm away from the busy city offering spectacular views over the parkland. lt's a place to meet, enjoy and relax. You can stop with your bike to enjoy a coffee at the coffee bar, do your daily work-out, expand your network while werking in one of the inspiring co-working areas. Later have drinks with friends, dinner with business colleagues or take a break with your family during a walk through the park. Weekdays and weekend. Day and night. Facilities
Rembrandt Park One will be equipped with facilities for employees and visitors. No 9 till 5 economy, Rembrandt Park Onw will be a place open to you any time of the week or weekend. F&B
With different food and drink operators on the ground floor there will always be a place that suits your mood. The different F&B areas will be connected by an impressive open atrium with relaxing seating to meet and dwell. Gym
With work life balance being important to health and well-being, the gym makes it easy to stay healthy and fit for you and your employees. Choose to work-out inside or enjoy the opportunity for a class together in the park.